Please come to our centre in person and register as a member before participating in any services.
Hong Kong citizen residing in Kwai Tsing district
Kwai Tsing district includes the following areas:
Kwai Hing, Kwai Luen, Kwai Shing East Estate, Upper Tai Wo Hau, Lower Tai Wo Hau, Kwai Chung Estate South, Kwai Chung Estate North, Shek Yam, Tai Pak Tin West, Tai Pak Tin East, On Yam, Shek Lei North, Shek Lei South, Kwai Fong, Hing Fong, Wah Lai, Lai Wah, Cho Yiu, Lai King, Kwai Shing West Estate, On Ho, Wai Ying, Tsing Yi Estate, Greenfield, Cheung Ching, Cheung Hong, Shing Hong, Tsing Yi South, Cheung Hang, Ching Fat, Cheung On
For enquiries, please visit District Council Ordinary Election Boundaries at
An individual who
- Is a holder of the Hong Kong Identity Card issued under the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Cap. 177, the Laws of Hong Kong), except those who obtained their Hong Kong Identity Cards by virtue of a previous permission to land or remain in Hong Kong granted to him and such permission has expired or ceased to be valid; or a child who is a Hong Kong resident and under 11 years of age;
- Agrees to enrol to eHRSS; and
- Resident in Kwai Tsing district with address proof.
Eligible applicant has to provide the following documents for membership registration:
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- Address proof under your name
The applicant shall bring along the following medical waivers for verification, if applicable, including:
- Comprehensive Social Security Assistance
- Higher Old Age Living Allowance (Age 75 or above)
- Residential Care Service Voucher (Co-payment Level 0)