(2020年11月19日) 公開招標資訊 – 宣傳短片製作 [更新] (只提供英文版本)
Q&A after briefing session on November 9, 2020:
Enquiry: Can we store the softcopy files in a USB flash drive instead of CD or DVD?
Enquiry: For the storyboard of descriptions of visuals and scripts, can we only draft in Traditional Chinese?
Answer: Draft storyboard of the project videos with both Chinese and English description of visuals and scripts are required. Simple translation of English will be accepted.
Enquiry: Would persons of “Experience sharing ” be provided by association?
Answer: We will help identify and invite our members for interview if necessary.
Enquiry: For the 3rd video “Health Seeking Behavior Education”, we would like to ascertain the definition of “Health seeking behavior “. Is it what have stated in DHC’s website as below?
Patients’ Patterns – creating challenges
- become more and more media – and technology-savvy
- prefer the traditional practice of seeking secondary and curative health care rather than primary and preventive health care
- self-medicate directly by going to the local pharmacy
- tend to treat the medical consultation merely as a service, instead of viewing the doctor as a caring long-term health partner
- Used to the low cost Hospital Authority services
Answer: We would like to use the “Health Seeking Behavior Education” video to educate the public about the important of disease prevention and should not be disease orientated. To educate the public to proactive monitor their health conditions.
Enquiry: Apart from storyboard which requires both in Chinese and English, is there any language requirement for the whole proposal?
Answer: There is no special requirement on language for the whole proposal, either English or Chinese is fine.